Admission into the International MBA
Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At emlyon business school, we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon dashboard.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Bac +4)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
1 - Start your online application
Start your application through our Online Application Portal which you will find on our website.
Here you will complete information on your academic and professional background as well as motivations behind joining the MBA.
You will also be asked to attach your supporting documents.
2 - Continue with a digital test
This is a series of tests that includes professional scenario cases related to the program for which you are applying and emlyon business school's early makers spirit. You’ll equally have to pass cognitive tests and a video exercise that will allow us to know more about yourself and your project.
The digital tests will require a computer and a stable wifi connection.
3 - Admission board
After filling your online application and finalising your digital test, the Admission Board will review your application.
From then on, there are four possible outcomes:
- Admitted directly
- Admitted under condition meeting any outstanding requirements
- You are invited to a face-to-face or online interview
- Not admitted
Graduation rate: 100% over the last 3 years
You are temporarily or permanently disabled, or with a disabling medical condition?
The Disability Unit can provide customized support in strict compliance with confidentiality, and can:
- Take into account your specific needs and make sure that your years at emlyon business school go as smoothly as possible, and that you are integrated to the student life
- Provide specific arrangements and resolve your access issues via the implementation of an individualized pedagogical follow-up
- Act as the interface with all other school departments
- Guide you through your administrative and pedagogical procedures
- In case we are unable to provide the specific arrangements you may need, we can follow through with external partners to find solutions to level out your disability
Our team is available at the following email address: email@example.com
For more information about the program and admissions criteria
Contact your emlyon student ambassadors to answer your questions and help you along your International MBA journey!
Take this 4-minute quiz to discover if the International MBA at emlyon business school is the right program for you!