As a student of the MSc in Cybersecurity & Defense Management, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community
The graduates from this Master of Science may work either in the civil domain or the military, for industrial security & defense companies, the public sector or consulting firms working for the security and defense sectors as:
- (Cyber)Security & Risk Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Strategic & Intelligence Analyst
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 35,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.