Pricing is for the 2019 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
Extension of studies beyond the official length of the program is subject to payment of €500 administration fees per year.
As a socially responsible organization, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education :
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Prodigy Finance loan: Non-French applicants for the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing are now eligible to apply for a student loan from Prodigy Finance. Learn more on how to apply for the Prodigy Finance loan (please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
Cost of living
Cost of living in Paris
Tentative monthly budget in Paris: around €1,300
- Rent: €700 (approximately)
- Public transportation: €30 approx. (at student price)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies…: €40
- Miscellaneous : €100
- Mobile Phone: prepaid phone cards start at €5 *
- Leisure: €100
*Available in newsstands and supermarkets
Cost of living in Shanghai
Tentative monthly budget in Shanghai: RMB 6,500 (around €700)
- Rent: RMB 3,000 (€320)
- Public transportation: RMB 300 (€32)
- Food: 1,500 RMB (€160)
- Books, photocopies…: RMB 200 (€21)
- Miscellaneous: RMB 1,000 (€106)
- Phone and Internet: RMB 200 (€21)
- Leisure: RMB 300 (€32)
Cost of living in London
Tentative monthly Budget in London: around £1,400
- Rent: £750 per month approx. – based on a 1 bedroom apartment
- A room within a shared apartment costs about £350
- Public transportation: £90 approx. for a monthly travel card (covering zones 1 and 2 of Central London)
- Food: £200
- Books, photocopies…: £100
- Miscellaneous: £100
- Mobile phone: £40
- Leisure: £100
Cost of living in New York
Tentative monthly Budget in New York: around $3,300
- Rent: $2,500 (approximately – based on a 1 bedroom apartment located downtown Manhattan)
- A studio in Manhattan costs about $2,000 per month / A room within a shared apartment costs about $1,000 per month
- Transportation: $116 approx. for a monthly pass (Unlimited Ride Metro Card)
- Food: $300
- Books, photocopies…: $100
- Miscellaneous (insurances, council tax, clothing…): $200
- Mobile Phone: $ 40 minimum
- Leisure: $100
Please note: these are tentative budgets which may be subject to change depending on the type of accommodation you find, the transport card you buy etc.