This is a great opportunity to put your academic knowledge to the test, and acquire tangible experience within the industry. It is also the possibility to find your first job immediately upon completing the academic part of the program.
Here are some examples of the internships (4 to 6 months) found by the students of the program:
- Marketing internship at Chanel - Paris area, France.
Mission: Assist in the coordination of media campaigns on Perfumes/Beauty and follow up on media plans at an international level.
- Communication internship at Ruini e Mariotti – Rome, Italy.
Mission: Support the Accounting team in managing projects. The projects are related to developing and delivering creative communication strategies for luxury brands.
- Marketing internship at LVMH Fashion Group – Shanghai, China.
Mission: To issue monthly competition reports based on analysis of sales comparison between LVMH brands and its key competitors in selected luxury shopping malls in China.
- Marketing internship at Hermès – Paris area, France.
Missions: Work with the training manager and take part in various marketing operational projects related to Hermès’ fashion accessories.
- Sales internship at BMW AG – Munich, Germany.
Mission: Support in all areas such as marketing, product, sales, volume planning and steering, as well as controlling.