Lyon, a great city to do business in
Lyon is France's 3rd biggest city. Situated centrally with less than 2 hours to get to Paris, Geneva, the French Alpes, the South of France and Italy, the city has become one of France's most important economic hubs.
● Ranked 19th most attractive city worldwide for international investors (IBM Global Location Trends 2016)
● Ranked 1st business friendly city in France (L'Expansion - L'Express 2016)
● 110 international companies opened offices in Lyon in 2016
Lyon is also a popular tourist destination!
● 2nd largest urban site on the UNESCO World Heritage list, after Prague
● 2,000 years of history: its Gallo-Roman heritage, its Italian architecture and cosmopolitan population testify to the city's openness to multiple influences
● A multitude of landscapes, and leisure activities: Lyon Rhône-Alpes among the top 5 tourist destinations in Europe
● The cuisine is a source of great pride: Lyon is home to 22 of the best restaurants in France, according to the Michelin Guide
To get more information on Lyon, visit the tourist office website at www.lyon-france.com or visit This Is Lyon for information on the local events and festivals that are happening.