École Centrale de Lyon is one of the top 10 engineering schools in France.
The training provided benefits from the research excellence of the six CNRS-accredited laboratories on its campuses. In a spirit of openness common to all the establishments of the Groupe des Ecoles Centrale, its very high level of teaching turned it into a school recognized at national and international level.
As a result, many companies and prestigious universities signed agreements with Centrale Lyon.
The school brings together more than 3000 students, 330 teachers-researchers and 290 administrative staff members on its campuses in Écully and Saint-Étienne.
- TOP 10 : École Centrale de Lyon is one of the 10 best french engineering school
- L'ÉTUDIANT engineering schools rankings 2022 : 9th position in the general ranking
- LE FIGARO ÉTUDIANT 2022 : 9th position in the general ranking
- TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION Impact Ranking 2022 : Overall ranking 401-600. Performance in industrial and infrastructure innovation and collaboration to support the SDGs.
- SHANGHAI Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021 : Ranking 101-150 in the theme "mechanics" and ranking 76-100 in the theme "mathematics".
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021 : Increase of 63 places in the "engineering & technology" theme with a 136th place in "Mechanical, aeronautical & manufacturing".