emlyon business school offers the opportunity for participants to discover the management styles of other European countries and explore different business ecosystems and country cultures.
Previous Learning Trips have been to Brussels, Istanbul, Milano or Helsinki. In 2021, we selected to go to Berlin. Each destination has its own unique ways of doing business and all of our trips are carefully customized to maximize your overall experience.
After completing your core courses, you have access to International Exchange programs with our partner universities around the world. You can choose to take management courses that will complement your studies at emlyon business school, increasing your value in the job marketplace. Short exchanges of a few weeks take place during the elective specializations, and longer exchanges of several months provide an option to extend your program at the end of the year.
Internships are recommended for participants to get further practical skills to stand out to recruiters, as well as providing an opportunity to establish important professional relationships. Our Career Service team will assist you in finding a post that fits with your goals.
Our partner universities:
- CKGSB (China)
- FIA Business School (Brazil)
- HEC Montréal (Canada) - Double-degree is also available. More information on the HEC Montréal MBA International Pathway
- IAE Business School, Universidad Austral (Argentina)
- KEIO Business School (Japan)
- Lancaster University (UK)
- Alliance Manchester Business School (UK)
- MIP Politécnico di Milano (Italy)
- Queen’s School of Business (Canada)
- Sasin School of Management (Thailand)
- Schulich School of Business (Canada)
- St Gallen (Switzerland)
- University of Stellenbosch and Graduate School of Business Cape Town (South Africa)
- WHU (Germany)
- York University (Canada)