The program and pedagogy are driven by recruiters expectations that lead you to master major skills:
- Strategic analysis skills : beyond models, technical skills, tools, technologies and hardwork you will need to master, you need to understand the big picture and be able to interact with different teams and activities
- Financial engineering & modelization know how (including disruptions in legaltech and complex environments)
- Develop added value in valuation and analysis to face complexity and transformations
- Soft skills to work on project, in teams and globally with multicultural differences in order to avoid silos that are enemy and limitations to organizations efficiency and agility
emlyon business shcool is proud to include strategic partners in our MSc in Finance :
- At the strategic committee level, to give the program strategy and help to stick your future employers expectations : Société Générale, Deloitte, ODDO BHF, Apax partners,
- At the program level, taking part to courses design, conferences, implementation : Mazars, Deloitte, Euronext
Discover the program content for the academic year 2021-2022.
The courses are taught by professors from emlyon business school and from other top higher education establishments as well as by professionals from the world of finance. What all these trainers have in common is their high technical level as demonstrated by their numerous publications in international reviews or their senior positions in the corporate world. The MSc in Finance benefits from research and expertise by:
The first class of the program MSc in Finance has not yet graduated.
Assessment methods may include case studies, presentations, mock exercises, tests, etc…