The Master in Science (MSc) offered by emlyon business school is accessible after a Bachelor (valid diplomas include bac +4 or bac +3). This formation enables foreign or French students to acquire a high-level, specialized education aimed at the main functions of companies whose scope is resolutely oriented towards international markets.
This program requires an "in-company" mission at the end of the course during a minimal duration of 4 months.
The MSc in Finance is designed to offer students all the soft/hard skills and know-how needed to excel in the financial world:
- Diversity: the MSc in Finance offers a diverse environment through its cohort (nationalities, genders, backgrounds, etc.)
- A mix between academic (20 faculty professors) and professional lecturers (90) to ensure the best learning environment
- A 2-step program structure: a common track and a specialization. This allows students to discover in depth financial applications before committing to a specialization.
- emlyon’s distinctive academic signature: learning as not only a transfer of academic knowledge but also a "course of learning experiences" that equips students to forge a constant link between thought and action: "doing to learn, learning to do".
- Students will compete in 5 or more French or international challenges
Discover the program content for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The courses are taught by professors from emlyon business school and from other top higher education establishments as well as by professionals from the world of finance. What all these trainers have in common is their high technical level as demonstrated by their numerous publications in international reviews or their senior positions in the corporate world. The MSc in Finance benefits from research and expertise by: