Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 or Bachelor's Degree equivalent (Bac+4 equivalent to 240 European credits ECTS)
- A Licence 3 diploma or an equivalent (180 European credits ECTS) with an excellent profile. Limited to 30% of the cohort.
You are eligible, apply!
Create an account or go to your dashboard to start your application file.
What are the required documents?
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A certificate of attendance
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Optional documents :
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS ou Cambridge
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or GRE
- Recommandation letters
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE will be valid for 5 years
- English test will be valid for 2 years
- TAGE MAGE will be valid for 2 years
Application fees :
Applications fees are waived for the September 2020 intake
The admissions officers will contact you if a document is missing in your application.
The information provided by the candidate in the application file must be true and accurate. emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify all material and statements (transcripts, average scores, internships…). All documents sent in support of the application become the property of emlyon business school and will not be returned or released to a third party. Misrepresentation before December 2020 may lead to refusal/cancellation of admission or exclusion from emlyon business school. In this case, the fees collected by emlyon business school will not be reimbursed.
You have completed your application. Take the digital tests.
You will receive an email with your access to your makersboard, where you will find a link to download the digital tests.
emlyon business school introduced a new tool in the selection process which is in line with today’s digital landscape and the practices of major international companies in their search for new talents. Once your online application file is completed, you will be asked to go through some digital tests including cognitive tests and professional role-playing linked with the program you are applying for and the emlyon business school’s early maker spirit. To take these digital tests, please find a secluded and quiet place where you will be alone for the duration of the tests. We also recommend that you adopt a professional posture and attire. These tests will last about 1 hour.
Do you want to know your admission results?
The admission board will review your application and your digital tests. You will receive an email within 15 working days to inform you that your results are available in your makersboard.
Your are admitted?
Confirm your enrolment. You will find in your makersboard the enrolment form to be sent fulfilled to the admission's office with a copy of the bank transfer of the 3500 € non-refundable deposit within ten calendar days.