As a student of the MSc in MSc Supply Chain & Purchasing Management, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move in logistic & supply chain management.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, the luxury week, conferences and expert panels , finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
- 71,4% of students have found a job before graduation
- 100% of students have found a job in less than 6 months after graduation
- Participant satisfaction rate: 83%
Survey carried out in 2022. Concerns class of 2021.
Find out how to choose the job you want in supply chain and purchasing management
Graduates from this Master of Science in Supply Chain Management will mostly join positions in Industry, Services or Consulting through positions as Supply Chain Manager Supply Chain Analyst or Assistant, Purchasing Manager, Purchaser, Procurement Analyst or Manager, Operations Manager, Business Analysts, SCM Consultant, etc.
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France for the Employability University Ranking 2022 (Times Higher Education)
Top 1% of business schools with a triple international accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
As a future graduate of this supply chain management course, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network including Purchasing Directors and Managers, a network of near to 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.