Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programs advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education :
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Prodigy Finance loan: Non-French applicants for the MSc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management are now eligible to apply for a student loan from Prodigy Finance. Learn more on how to apply for the Prodigy Finance loan (please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
Cost of living
Cost of living in Lyon
Tentative montly expenses in a month: around €1,300
- Rent: €500 (approximately)
- Transportation: €30.20 approx. (at student price. Regular pricing: €60.40)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies…: €40
- Miscellaneous (insurances, council tax, clothing…): €100
- Mobile Phone: prepaid phone cards start at €5 *
- Leisure: €100
*Available in newsstands and supermarkets.
Cost of living in Shanghai
Tentative monthly budget in Shanghai: RMB 6,500 (around €700)
- Rent: RMB 3,000 (€320)
- Public transportation: RMB 300 (€32)
- Food: 1,500 RMB (€160)
- Books, photocopies…: RMB 200 (€21)
- Miscellaneous: RMB 1,000 (€106)
- Phone and Internet: RMB 200 (€21)
- Leisure: RMB 300 (€32)