Careers services track
As a student of the Master in Management - Grande Ecole, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc. The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school** campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Employment key figures
Time taken to accept job offer:
- 82,3% before graduation
- 100 % in less than 6 months
- Average salary: 53K€
- 3 months employment rate: 94,8%
- Audit & Consulting: 38%
- Finance, Banking & Inssurance: 15%
- Technology, Information & Communication: 14%
- Industry & Construction: 9%
- Media - Arts & Culture: 4%
- Business & Retail: 3%
- Others: 17%
Survey carried out in 2022. Concerns the class of 2021.
"Through our partnership with emlyon business school, we’ve set up a series of unique events. It’s an extremely fruitful partnership, and the school’s Career department is highly effective. As a result emlyon business school has become one of Procter & Gamble’s key recruiting targets."
Anne Claire COSTES, VP Marketing COTY, ex-Brand Director Procter & Gamble (Geneva)
emlyon business school has always worked closely with the Business Community in order to provide students with quality internship and job offers, as well as priviledged contact with companies.
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.
To learn more about the program, create your account and access your personal space.