Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students finance their MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programmes advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the scholarship policy information, create or log onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education :
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Prodigy Finance loan: Non-French applicants for the MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science are now eligible to apply for a student loan from Prodigy Finance.
Learn more on how to apply for the Prodigy Finance loan (please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
Students living in France: please note that the Master of Science programs at emlyon business school aren’t eligible for neither the CROUS scholarships nor the following financing schemes: FONGECIF, DIF, CPF or other funding from Pôle Emploi. For further information regarding potential state scholarships, we recommend you contact your region or your department as some of them have specific scholarships available for students going to another department in France to study.
Cost of living
Cost of living in Paris
Tentative monthly budget in Paris: around €1,300
- Rent: €700 (approximately)
- Public transportation: €30 approx. (at student price)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies…: €40
- Miscellaneous : €100
- Mobile Phone: prepaid phone cards start at €5 *
- Leisure: €100
*Available in newsstands and supermarkets
Cost of living in Shanghai
Tentative monthly budget in Shanghai: RMB 6,500 (around €700)
- Rent: RMB 3,000 (€320)
- Public transportation: RMB 300 (€32)
- Food: 1,500 RMB (€160)
- Books, photocopies…: RMB 200 (€21)
- Miscellaneous: RMB 1,000 (€106)
- Phone and Internet: RMB 200 (€21)
- Leisure: RMB 300 (€32)
Please note: these are tentative budgets which may be subject to change depending on the type of accommodation you find, the transport card you buy etc.