Are you eligible ?
You are eligible for the Bachelor of Arts in Acting & Entrepreneurship if you :
- Are a holder or future holder of the French baccalaureate
- Are a holder or future holder of tan international diploma accepted as equivalent to the baccalaureate
- have aminimum English level of B2 validated by an official test (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
- have a strong interest forentertainment, theater and audiovisual. It is not necessary to have previous acting experience
You are eligible for our program, apply!
To be admitted into the BA in Acting & Entrepreneurship, you must follow the following steps :
- Send a certified copy of your transcripts from your first year of high school to this day
- Send an application letter and a reference letter
- Attend a personality interview with jury members from Cours Florent and emlyon business school
The evaluation of your application concerns different criteria including:
- Your motivation for artistic projects
- Your ability to function in a collective and your sense of commitment to a project
- Your intellectual agility and your ability to adopt different perspectives on the same situation
Admissions sessions are organized from from December 2023 to July 2024. To learn more about our admission procedures and apply online, create your account.
The admissions board will review your application as quickly as possible. You will receive an email as soon as possible to inform you that your results are available on your makersboard.
You are temporarily or permanently disabled, or with a disabling medical condition?
The Disability Unit can provide customized support in strict compliance with confidentiality, and can:
- Take into account your specific needs and make sure that your years at emlyon business school go as smoothly as possible, and that you are integrated to the student life
- Provide specific arrangements and resolve your access issues via the implementation of an individualized pedagogical follow-up
- Act as the interface with all other school departments
- Guide you through your administrative and pedagogical procedures
- In case we are unable to provide the specific arrangements you may need, we can follow through with external partners to find solutions to level out your disability
Our team is available at the following email address: email@example.com