Career Center @ emlyon
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Graduates from this program will learn from renowned organizations and companies, talented professionals and featured speakers from all over the world.
The skills developed with the program open large horizons as all companies are now challenged by big data. You will be prepared for specific positions in the digital era such as:
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- AI Project Leader
- Business analyst
- Digital marketing analyst