As a student of the MSc in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Career workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career.
- 1-to-1 coaching: Self-assessment tools and individual coaching hours provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Career booster: After graduation, students have access to a 3-year career booster with our Career Services Department to help them make the first important decisions in their career.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools (including Jobteaser) help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 30 events and conferences are organized every year by our Career Services Department to help our students network with prospective companies in all types of sectors and job prospects.
- Links with companies: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Careers in global innovation and entrepreneurship offer a wide array of possibilities. These professions are characterized by their dynamic and ever-evolving nature, providing individuals with the opportunity to shape the future of businesses and societies. Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur, a social entrepreneur, or an innovator, this Master of Science equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the rapidly changing landscape of the global market.
- Entrepreneurs/Social Entrepreneurs
- Business Developers
- Sustainable Innovation Catalysts
- Product Development Managers
- Business Intelligence Developers
Main recruiters for the MSc in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship : Amazon, Bpifrance, EY Advisory, Hermès, KPMG, L’Oréal, Philips, Volvo Trucks
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
Net employment rate at 3 months: 89%
Net employment rate at 6 months: 100%
Survey carried out in 2023. Concerns class of 2022.
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France for the Employability University Ranking 2024 (Times Higher Education)
Top 1% of business schools with a triple international accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.