As a student of the MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Career workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career.
- 1-to-1 coaching: Self-assessment tools and individual coaching hours provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Career booster: After graduation, students have access to a 3-year career booster with our Career Services Department to help them make the first important decisions in their career.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools (including Jobteaser) help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 30 events and conferences are organized every year by our Career Services Department to help our students network with prospective companies in all types of sectors and job prospects.
- Links with companies: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Each year we recruit several students from emlyon business school. They fit with our identity and our technical needs.
Guillaume Floquet, Chief People Officer at 1000 mercis group
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
- Net employment rate at 3 months: 93,5%
- 84,2% of students have found a job before graduation
- 100% of students have found a job in less than 6 months after graduation
- Average starting salary: 52K€
Survey carried out in 2022. Concerns class of 2021.
Get to know how to choose the job you want
Upon completing the MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science, you will become accomplished digital marketing professionals, able to manage and innovate in a data‐rich business environment. You will be well‐prepared to work in a sales or marketing department of startups or major brands in business to consumer or business to business environments.
You will also fit the requirements of:
- advertising agencies looking for marketing professionals knowledgeable about multichannel communication
- consulting firms managing the digital transformation of their clients
- digital media and technology companies looking for managers with a strong business background who are also familiar with their trade
The skills developed with the program open large horizons as all companies are now challenged by data and digital disruptions. You will be prepared for specific positions in marketing and business updated to the digital era such as:
- Digital marketing manager
- Head of digital solutions
- Digital project manager
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Digital analyst
- Consultant or project manager in digital transformation
- Social media manager
- Online media planner
We are very interested in integrating new competencies related to data processing and management
Guy Bravais, HR Expertise Department, Volvo Group France
Among emlyon business school recruiters:
Examples of companies that are already collaborating in digital marketing & data science and recruiting students, in addition with other global firms: Criteo, 1000Mercis, Converteo, Amazon, IBM, Google, TF1, Facebook, Orange, CapGemini, GE, Saint-Gobain, Hilti, AXA, Microsoft, etc.
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France for the Employability University Ranking 2022 (Times Higher Education)
Top 1% of business schools with a triple international accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 41,700 alumni including digital marketing and data science professionals covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.