As a student of the MSc in Strategy & Consulting, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move to reach top strategy consulting firms
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, careers forum, conferences and expert panels, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Find out how to choose the job you want in strategy consulting
Graduates from this global strategy consulting program will mostly join positions in Consulting companies, firms (big, medium or smalls), NGOs, governments.
Examples of diverse internship and job positions in the best strategy consulting firms may be found below in order to give better insight into what careers are offered in this sector :
In consulting firms:
- Junior or senior consultant in strategy and organization,
In companies/NGOs, government:
- Project manager or member of a project team (M&A, IS, transformation, etc.)
- Member of a Project Management Office or a Strategic Execution Office
- Assistant to the Chief of Staff or to the Chief Transformation Officer
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 35,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries including alumni in strategy and management consulting firms.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.