Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Strategy & Consulting, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get to know how to choose the job you want in strategy consulting
Graduates from this program will mostly join positions in Consulting companies, firms (big, medium or smalls), NGOs, governments.
Examples of diverse internship and job positions may be found below in order to give better insight into what careers are offered in this sector :
In consulting firms:
- Junior or senior consultant in strategy and organization,
In companies/NGOs, government:
- Project manager or member of a project team (M&A, IS, transformation, etc.)
- Member of a Project Management Office or a Strategic Execution Office
- Assistant to the Chief of Staff or to the Chief Transformation Officer
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 35,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.