Cumulative GPA Requirement: 2.7/4.0 or equivalent.
If graded on a different grading scheme, you are still welcome to apply. Please contact us to verify your eligibility.
If English is not your official language nor have you studied in an English-speaking education system, a B2 English language proficiency official test score is required (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge).
For courses delivered in French, a B2 level test score is required (DELF).
We also offer French language courses for Beginners to Advanced and do not require language proficiency level.
- Latest Transcript
- Cover letter
- Profile picture
- Passport copy
- If needed, language proficiency test score
You can apply to our Study Abroad program as follow:
- Apply directly through our online application website. (lien Apply)
- Apply through your home university. Please contact your home Study Abroad office to see whether you have an existing partner agreement with emlyon business school or special application arrangements.
- Apply through a Study Abroad partner programmes (ie: ISA International Studies Abroad, IES Abroad, AIFS Study Abroad, Arcardia University, IFSA-Butler, etc).
Global BBA – Tuition fee Academic Year 2021/22:
- Full Year: €10 000
- Fall Semester: €5 000
- Spring Semester: €5 000
MSc in Management – Tuition fee Academic Year 2021/22:
- Full Year (Fall & Spring) : €13 000
- Fall Semester : €6 500
- Spring Semester : €6 500
- Summer Semester : €3 000