Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At emlyon business school we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon dashboard.
The admissions process for the 2019 intake will run on a monthly basis from October 2018 to July 2019.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
Start your online application
Start your application through our Online Application Portal which you will find on our website.
Here you will complete information on your academic and professional background as well as motivations behind joining the MBA
You will also be asked to attach your supporting documents
Record your video
You are asked to record a video of yourself using the online platform easyRECrue.
Your video will be submitted to the jury directly.
The jury members will evaluate your video and send their feedback to the Admission Board. Should the jury have further questions, you may be asked for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
After filling our your online application and recording your video using eayRECrue, the Admission Board will review your application.
From then on, there are four possible outcomes:
- Admitted under condition
- You are invited to a face-to-face or Skype interview
- Non admitted