Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At emlyon business school we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon dashboard.
We are still recruiting students for the September 2020 intake of the program.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
Start your online application
Start your application through our Online Application Portal which you will find on our website.
Here you will complete information on your academic and professional background as well as motivations behind joining the MBA
You will also be asked to attach your supporting documents
Continue with a digital test
This is a series of tests that includes professional scenario cases related to the program for which you are applying and emlyon business school's early makers spirit. You’ll equally have to pass cognitive tests and a video exercise that will allow us to know more about yourself and your project.
After filling your online application and finalising your digital test, the Admission Board will review your application.
From then on, there are four possible outcomes:
- Admitted under condition
- You are invited to a face-to-face or Skype interview
- Non admitted