Applicants to the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing need to hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Please note: 3-year Bachelor's degree may be accepted for excellent profiles, including French Bac +3.
Selection sessions run from November to July.
Current selection session is closing on April 1, 2019.
Should your application be complete, you will receive the admission board's final decision within 15 working days. Please send back your enrolment form within 10 working days after your admission results.
At emlyon business school we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like your motivation to pursue the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, your background and career aspirations weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
You can apply through your personal space (program dashboard). You need to provide the following information:
- A résumé
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree translated into English or French
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the admission process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file
- Your video interview
- Potential face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it
While filling out your application, you will be asked to record a video of yourself using an online platform. Your video will be submitted to the jury directly.
The video complements your online application and aims to increase understanding of what your motivations and career objectives are, and discover more about your personality, interests and experience.
Application fees for the 2019 intake: €120