Are you eligible?
Students holding at minimum one of the following degrees can apply to the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing:
- A validated four years degree minimum (4-year Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- A validated three years degree (French licence or 3-year Bachelor's degree)
You can apply whilst studying the last year of the degree which makes you eligible for the program (Bachelor's Degree minimum).
You are eligible for our luxury management program, apply!
Create an account or go to your dashboard and start your application file.
Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year open from October 9, 2023 to August 2024 (subject to availability).
Step 1: Your application file
Mandatory documents - all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A proof of enrolment statement for applicants currently enrolled in higher education
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GMAT online, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge
- Recommendation letters
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE tests are valid for 5 years
- TAGE MAGE tests are valid for 2 years
- CAT tests are valid for 1 year
- English tests are valid for 2 years
Step 2: Your digital test
emlyon business school uses a selection process which is in line with today's digital landscape and the practices of major international companies in their search for new talents.
Once your online application file is completed, you will be asked to go through the digital tests. Some key information:
- 1:30 hours long test
- To be done on a computer with a working webcam and a stable wifi connection
- Test includes cognitive exercices, motivation questions and professional role-play in a company setting
- Take the test alone in a quiet environment
- Test can only be taken once
Do you want to find out more about the emlyon business school digital test? Watch the following video:
>> Regarder la vidéo <<
The global acceptance rate for Masters of Science and Specialized Programs for the 2023 intake was 54.04% (admitted students on applicants).
The application fee for the 2024 intake is set at €120, payable directly by credit card through the online application system.
- Studends with a French CROUS grant are exempted from paying the application fee if they provide the final notice of allocation of this grant for the current academic year.
- High Level Athletes are also exempted from paying the application fee if they provide a sport resume validated by the director of the Sports department at emlyon business school. If this is your case, please contact Mr Mickaël ROMEZY: email@example.com.
The admissions board will review your application and your digital tests. You will receive an email as soon as possible to inform you that your results are available on your makersboard.
To complete your enrollment and secure your place in the program, you will have 10 calendar days after your admission results to sign the enrollment form on your makersboard and pay the non-refundable tuition deposit of €4,500.
You are temporarily or permanently disabled, or with a disabling medical condition?
The Disability Unit can provide customized support in strict compliance with confidentiality, and can:
- Take into account your specific needs and make sure that your years at emlyon business school go as smoothly as possible, and that you are integrated to the student life
- Provide specific arrangements and resolve your access issues via the implementation of an individualized pedagogical follow-up
- Act as the interface with all other school departments
- Guide you through your administrative and pedagogical procedures
- In case we are unable to provide the specific arrangements you may need, we can follow through with external partners to find solutions to level out your disability
Our team is available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org