Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, the luxury week, conferences and expert panels , finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Being aware of the implicit rules of the luxury industry thanks to a hands-on workshop enables you to quickly understand the specificities of the industry. Kevin Saenger, 2018 Graduate
Graduate employment results
- Employment rates of 90% within 6 months, 45% are directly placed through emlyon business school contacts.
- A minimum average salary of €41k
- Geographic location : worldwide, with generally 65% in France and 18% in Asia for the first job upon graduation
Log into your emlyon business school personal space to access the graduate employment results for the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing.
*Survey carried out in 2019. Concerns graduates from recent class (mostly 2018).
Get to know how to choose the job you want
Graduates from this program will mostly join positions in marketing, merchandising, sales management or in purchasing in industries such as Jewellery and Watches, Fashion, Wine and Spirits, Luxury Hotels, Travel and Leisure, Cars, Boats and Private Planes, Arts, etc.
Examples of diverse internship and job positions may be found below in order to give better insight into what careers are offered in this sector.
I managed to land a great job in a company within the Richemont Group. I truly think that without this program, I would have never been able to achieve this so soon.
Alexandre Nicolau - 2013 Graduate
Forever alumni network
As future graduate of emlyon business school, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network, a network of near to 33,000 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.