As a student of the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Career workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career.
- 1-to-1 coaching: Self-assessment tools and individual coaching hours provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Career booster: After graduation, students have access to a 3-year career booster with our Career Services Department to help them make the first important decisions in their career.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools (including Jobteaser) help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 30 events and conferences are organized every year by our Career Services Department to help our students network with prospective companies in all types of sectors and job prospects.
- Links with companies: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Being aware of the implicit rules of the luxury industry thanks to a hands-on workshop enables you to quickly understand the specificities of the industry. Kevin Saenger, 2018 Graduate
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France Global Employability University Ranking 2022 (Times Higher Education)
97% employment rates within 6 months after the end of the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing
Find out how to choose the job you want
Graduates from this program will mostly join positions in marketing, merchandising, sales management or in purchasing in industries such as Jewellery and Watches, Fashion, Wine and Spirits, Luxury Hotels, Travel and Leisure, Cars, Boats and Private Planes, Arts, etc.
Examples of internships and job positions
The program structure includes an internship that lasts at least 4 months.
Here are the companies in which former students have completed their internships:
- Gucci, Italy
- Christian Dior Couture, France
- L'Oréal, France
- Infiniti Europe (Nissan), Switzerland
- Printemps, France
- Hermès Parfums, France
- Coty (Lancaster Skincare)
- Marc Cain, United Arab Emirates
- Laboratoires La Prairie, Switzerland
- Louis Vuitton, Switzerland
- Cartier International Paris, France
- Chanel, USA
- Roland Mouret, UK...
Here are some examples of our graduates' first jobs
- Assistant Buyer E-commerce Womenswear - Polo Ralph Lauren Europe (Switzerland)
- Sale Associate – GUCCI (Australia)
- Product and Operation Manager – Louis Vuitton Malletier (Austria)
- Retail Marketing Project Manager - Lancel (Paris, France)
- Business and Product Development Specialist - Infiniti (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Sales & Marketing manager - Bulgari (Melbourne, Australia)
- Fragrances Product Manager - Christian Dior (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Make-Up Product Manager, Travel Retail Europe, Middle East, Africa - Yves Saint Laurent (Paris, France)
- Sales Associate - Cartier (Frankfurt, Germany)
I managed to land a great job in a company within the Richemont Group. I truly think that without this program, I would have never been able to achieve this so soon.
Alexandre Nicolau - 2013 Graduate
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.