As a student of the MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move into a career in the international luxury industry
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the professional business and luxury communities (events include the luxury week, conferences and expert panels, finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Being aware of the implicit rules of the luxury industry thanks to a hands-on workshop enables you to quickly understand the specificities of the industry. Kevin Saenger, 2018 Graduate
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
Time to accept job offer:
- 89% within 3 months
- 64% signed a long-term contract (CDI) within 6 months
Average starting salary: €41K
Survey carried out in 2021. Concerns class of 2020.
Find out how to choose the job you want
Graduates from this program will mostly join positions in marketing, merchandising, sales management or in purchasing in industries such as Jewellery and Watches, Fashion, Wine and Spirits, Luxury Hotels, Travel and Leisure, Cars, Boats and Private Planes, Arts, etc.
Examples of internships and job positions
The program structure includes an internship that lasts at least 4 months.
Here are the companies in which former students have completed their internships:
- Gucci, Italy
- Christian Dior Couture, France
- L'Oréal, France
- Infiniti Europe (Nissan), Switzerland
- Printemps, France
- Hermès Parfums, France
- Coty (Lancaster Skincare)
- Marc Cain, United Arab Emirates
- Laboratoires La Prairie, Switzerland
- Louis Vuitton, Switzerland
- Cartier International Paris, France
- Chanel, USA
- Roland Mouret, UK...
Here are some examples of our graduates' first jobs
- Assistant Buyer E-commerce Womenswear - Polo Ralph Lauren Europe (Switzerland)
- Sale Associate – GUCCI (Australia)
- Product and Operation Manager – Louis Vuitton Malletier (Austria)
- Retail Marketing Project Manager - Lancel (Paris, France)
- Business and Product Development Specialist - Infiniti (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Sales & Marketing manager - Bulgari (Melbourne, Australia)
- Fragrances Product Manager - Christian Dior (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Make-Up Product Manager, Travel Retail Europe, Middle East, Africa - Yves Saint Laurent (Paris, France)
- Sales Associate - Cartier (Frankfurt, Germany)
I managed to land a great job in a company within the Richemont Group. I truly think that without this program, I would have never been able to achieve this so soon.
Alexandre Nicolau - 2013 Graduate
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 35,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.