emlyon make your career our concern, both before and after you graduate from your MBA, and begin working with you on reaching your career objectives from day one!
emlyon's Careers Services Department is here to help you succeed and offers them the benefit of their expertise and experience, as well as a wealth of useful services and tools to guide you on the journey to finding your perfect dream job.
The emlyon Career Center is composed of dedicated career consultants and a wide range of specialized & professional coaches, specially adapted to the various programs of the school. The whole team offers a strong experience across numerous sectors, both in France and internationally.
Our aim is to provide you with a methodology that will help you throughout your work life.
We will guide you through:
* Defining and clarifying your professional goals and your priorities * Developing the skills and tools you need to achieve them * Identifying career opportunities that match your aspirations
We believe in adapting your career path to your specificities by offering a wide range of services you can activate according to your needs.
The Career Development Track offered by the Career Center is key at emlyon business school.
Each one of you is unique, with strong and expanding professional expertise. You have various needs, wishes and visions for your professional future. Success does not mean the same thing to everyone: we help you making sure your career plan reflects your values and what you define as being successful. Most of all we want you to be in a job position in which you are happy, where you believe you belong.
Our overall mission is to prepare and help you to achieve a successful and sustainable employability by building a career plan that matches your personal goals, in line with your potential, while taking into accounts the most recent trends, challenges and changes of the job market.
How we implement it with you?
- From day one you will benefit from one-to-one tailored meetings with a dedicated program & career coach for all the duration of your Part Time IMBA
- You will be involved in Group workshops (examples of topics covered: professional project, strategy to reach your career goals, transferrable competencies & skills, CV & LinkedIn as well as networking activities, job search strategy, pitch & storytelling, job interview preparation)
- You will have access to first class and extensive online resources
- You will be able to participate in networking events and conferences
Find more career statistics, examples of graduate career change or details on your future career support in the programme brochure
You feel like the International MBA from emlyon business school is the perfect match for you, access your account and start your application!