The tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2024-2025 academic year and are subject to change for future years.
All indicated fees include:
- Enrollment fees
- Academic expenses related to the International Seminar
- Career Center services during your program and for 3 years after graduation
- Several hours of individual career coaching during your program
- Lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network
Tuition fees do not include:
- Additional fees not payable to the institution, such as CVEC, student social security, sports club enrollment fees, the purchase of personal computer hardware or software, or the purchase of books other than course materials
- Optional courses or certifications
- Accommodation and travel expenses related to the program or work placement
How to finance your program?
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Sport Industry Management degree by offering up scholarships to eligible students.
To find out more about the specifics of our scholarship policy and how to benefit from it, we invite you to contact your program advisor.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or log onto your emlyon business school account.
Loans and other bursaries
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow's entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education:
Campus France: discover some scholarship options available depending on your country of residence and your eligibilityhere.
Prodigy Finance loan: Non-French applicants for the MSc in Sports Industry Management are eligible to apply for a student loan with Prodigy Finance. Learn more on how to apply for the Prodigy Finance loan by clicking here.(please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
Banking Partners: You may obtain a bank loan through emlyon business school financial partners only if you have a fiscal warrantor in France. If not, we advise you to obtain a loan in your country of origin before your arrival.
Master of Science programs at emlyon business school aren't eligible for either the CROUS scholarships or the following financing schemes: FAFSA, FONGECIF, DIF, CPF or other funding from Pôle Emploi. For further information regarding potential French state scholarships, we recommend you to contact your region or your department, as some of them have specific scholarships available for students going to another department in France to study.