Diversity and equal opportunities for access to education and employment
Our aim is to welcome all student profiles, whatever their social or geographical origin, so that lack of financial means is never a barrier to access to quality education.
Since 1993, emlyon business school has been supporting students in financial difficulty via its Foundation, through two schemes: scholarships and one-off assistance from the emergency fund.
Grants and one-off assistance:
43,5% of Masters of Science or Mastère Spécialisé students were granted an emlyon scholarship this year
12,5% is the average percentage of emlyon scholarships received by Masters of Science or Mastère Spécialisé students
132 emlyon students were granted an emlyon foundation scholarship this year
600k were released for an exceptional solidarity fund for our students
As part of our social support program for French nationals, we have also set up a new partnership with Toutes Mes Aides. This platform lists all the rights and assistance to which students are entitled within the school, as well as government, regional and local aid.
You are temporarily or permanently disabled, or with a disabling medical condition?
The Disability Unit can provide customized support in strict compliance with confidentiality, and can:
- Take into account your specific needs and make sure that your years at emlyon business school go as smoothly as possible, and that you are integrated to the student life
- Provide specific arrangements and resolve your access issues via the implementation of an individualized pedagogical follow-up
- Act as the interface with all other school departments
- Guide you through your administrative and pedagogical procedures
- In case we are unable to provide the specific arrangements you may need, we can follow through with external partners to find solutions to level out your disability
Download the Welcome Guide Disability
Our team is available at the following email address: email@example.com