As a student of the MSc in International Marketing & Business Development, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Career workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career.
- 1-to-1 coaching: Self-assessment tools and individual coaching hours provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Career booster: After graduation, students have access to a 3-year career booster with our Career Services Department to help them make the first important decisions in their career.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools (including Jobteaser) help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 30 events and conferences are organized every year by our Career Services Department to help our students network with prospective companies in all types of sectors and job prospects.
- Links with companies: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Careers in marketing and business development offer a wide array of possibilities. These professions are characterized by their dynamic nature, providing individuals with the opportunity to cultivate a lifelong career marked by diversity, continuous change, and the flexibility to work across various industries and company types.
- Marketing manager
- Marketing strategist
- Marketing director
- Partnership manager
- Product manager/owner
- Category manager
- International sales developer
- Country manager
- Sales manager
- Key account manager
Main recruiters for the MSc in International Marketing & Business Development : Agnès B., Amazon, Céline, Christian Dior, Hermès, Lacoste, L'Oréal, Mercedes Benz, Pierre Fabre, Sanofi, Mondelez, Oceanspray, Deliveroo, Groupe Richemont, etc.
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France for the Employability University Ranking 2022 (Times Higher Education)
Top 1% of business schools with a triple international accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.