Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 or Bachelor's Degree equivalent (Bac+4 equivalent to 240 European credits ECTS)
- A Licence 3 diploma or an equivalent (180 European credits ECTS) with an excellent profile. Limited to 30% of the cohort.
You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the program (minimum Bachelor's Degree). **If you are admitted but did not obtain your degree before December 2022, you may be excluded from the program and won't be able to graduate from emlyon business school.
We kindly remind you that emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify the validity of the information provided in your application file, including your obtained diploma(s).
What are the mandatory documents?
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A certificate of attendance
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Optional documents :
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS ou Cambridge
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or GRE
- Recommandation letters
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE will be valid for 5 years
- English test will be valid for 2 years
- TAGE MAGE will be valid for 2 years
Application fees :
The application fees for the 2022 intake are 120€
- Studends with a French CROUS scholarship are exempted of the application fees if they provide the final attribution of this scholarship for the current year.
The admissions officers will contact you if some document is missing in your application.
The information provided by the candidate in the application file must be true and accurate. emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify all material and statements (transcripts, average scores, internships…). All documents sent in support of the application become the property of emlyon business school and will not be returned or released to a third party. Misrepresentation before December 2022 may lead to refusal/cancellation of admission or exclusion from emlyon business school. In this case, the fees collected by emlyon business school will not be reimbursed.
emlyon business school introduced a new tool in the selection process which is in line with today's digital landscape and the practices of major international companies in their search for new talents.
Once your online application file completed, you will be asked to go through some digital tests including cognitive tests and professional role-playing linked with the program you're applying for and the emlyon business school's early maker spirit.
To take these digital tests that you will realize alone, we recommend you to adopt a professional posture and to be in a quiet place. These tests will last about 1 hour and a half. The digital tests will require a computer and a stable wifi connection.
An additional Skype interview may required after completed the digital test. The interview aims to increase understanding of what your motivations and career objectives are, and discover more about your personality, interests and experience.
The admissions board will review your application and your digital tests. You will receive an email as soon as possible to inform you that your results are available on your Makersboard
Confirm your enrolment
You will have 10 calendar days after your admission results to complete the enrolment form on your Makersboard and pay the non-refundable tuition deposit of €3,500.