Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 or Bachelor's Degree equivalent (Bac+4 equivalent to 240 European credits ECTS) - A Licence 3 diploma or an equivalent (180 European credits ECTS) with an excellent profile. Limited to 30% of the cohort.
You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the program (minimum Bachelor’s Degree). If you are admitted but did not obtain your degree before December 2020, you may be excluded from the program and won't be able to graduate from emlyon business school.
We kindly remind you that emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify the validity of the information provided in your application file, including your obtained diploma(s).
What are the mandatory documents?
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A certificate of attendance
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Optional documents :
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS ou Cambridge
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or GRE
- Recommandation letters
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE will be valid for 5 years
- English test will be valid for 2 years
- TAGE MAGE will be valid for 2 years
Application fees :
The application fees for the 2020 intake are 120€
- Studends with a French CROUS scholarship are exempted of the application fees if they provide the final attribution of this scholarship for the current year.
The admissions officers will contact you if some document is missing in your application.
The information provided by the candidate in the application file must be true and accurate. emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify all material and statements (transcripts, average scores, internships…). All documents sent in support of the application become the property of emlyon business school and will not be returned or released to a third party. Misrepresentation before December 2020 may lead to refusal/cancellation of admission or exclusion from emlyon business school. In this case, the fees collected by emlyon business school will not be reimbursed.
While filling out your application, you will be asked to attend a online interview with professors. The duration of the interview is around 30 minutes, we recommend you to adopt a professional posture and to be in a quiet place.
The interview aims to increase understanding of what your motivations and career objectives are, and discover more about your personality, interests and experience.
Do you want to know your admission results?
The admission board will review your application and your digital tests. You will receive an email within 15 working days to inform you that your results.
Are you admitted?
Confirm your enrolment. You need to fill out the enrolment form and back to admission's office with a copy of the bank transfer of the 3500 € non-refundable deposit within ten calendar days.