Tuition Fees: €24,000
Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in High-End Brand Management by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programmes advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education. The MSc in High-End Brand Management rewards outstanding candidates with the Excellence Scholarship:
- A 25% reduction tuition fees is offered to those students who obtain a GMAT score of 700+ (or an equivalent GRE) or a TAGE MAGE of 400+
- A 20% reduction tuition fees is offered to those students who obtain a GMAT score of 650+(or an equivalent GRE) or a TAGE MAGE of 360+
- Early bird scholarships
Discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
Cost of living in Shanghai
Tentative monthly budget in Shanghai: RMB 6,500 (around €700)
- Rent: RMB 3,000 (€320)
- Public transportation: RMB 300 (€32)
- Food: 1,500 RMB (€160)
- Books, photocopies…: RMB 200 (€21)
- Miscellaneous: RMB 1,000 (€106)
- Phone and Internet: RMB 200 (€21)
- Leisure: RMB 300 (€32)
Cost of living in Paris
Tentative monthly budget in Paris: around €1,300
- Rent: €700 (approximately)
- Public transportation: €30 approx. (at student price)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies,… : €40
- Miscellaneous: €100
- Leisure: €200
Please note: these are tentative budgets which may be subject to change depending on the type of accommodation you find, the transport card you buy etc.