An International Learning Environment
In today’s global business world, every company expects its employees to have the skills necessary to operate effectively in and with different countries. Being able to navigate different business and cultural environments successfully, and to work and lead intercultural teams are therefore skills necessary for your future success.
The MSc in Management Grande Ecole program offers you a set of opportunities to develop this dimension and foster your ability to grasp globalization.
To enhance your experience beyond the international setting the emlyon business school's European campus provides, you can also choose to spend time on emlyon business school's Shanghai Campus the heart of China's largest city Shanghai.
The Entrepreneurs for Asia program combines international management classes, consulting projects and company visits. You will be able to experience the Asian business environment first-hand, and increase your understanding of one of today's fastest-growing markets. An asset to you that any employer today looks upon very favourably.
In 2010 the McKinsey Global Institute described the potential and progress of African economies as “lions on the move”.
Today, despite the collapse of global commodity prices and political shocks that have slowed growth in North Africa, Africa’s economic lions are still moving forward. African economies easily rank among the most resilient in the world.
The courses and term build by emlyon business school in Africa is designed for participants who want to examine the fascinating spectrum of cultures and business practices in Africa and to understand how entrepreneurial skills give innovative responses to social problems and stimulate economic activity. You will have the opportunity to learn on the brand new campus, and fly to Dakar to get a global scope.
In 2018, we concluded a partnership with Xavier University, a group of schools and universities with a current student population of over 300,000. The XAVIER-emlyon business school is the first Franco-Indian partnership of its kind. By 2023, the campus will be home to 1,300 students, 30 faculty members, 5 programs, a joint research center and an incubator.
emlyon business school has its own working space, within the St Xavier's College Indo-Gothic campus, classified as a historic monument and located in the city center of Mumbai. More than accessing this innovative hub, emlyon students will benefit from the full premises (class rooms, library, laboratories...) of this 12,000 square meter campus .
Exchange program with more than 190 partner universities worldwide
Here are a few examples of our partner universities worldwide
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (Germany)
- Instituto de Empresa (Spain)
- Hanken School of Economics (Finlande)
- Bocconi University (Italy)
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Netherlands)
- Nova School of Business and Economics (Portugal)
- Aston Business School (United Kingdom)
- University of St Gallen (Switzerland)
- Tongji University, School of Economics and Management (China)
- City University of Hong Kong (China)
- Korea University Business School (South Korea)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (India)
- Kyoto University (Japan)
- HEC Montreal (Canada)
- Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa (Canada)
- University of Florida (USA)
- UCLA Extension (USA)
- COPPEAD Institute of Administration/ Universidade Federal de Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Universidad de Chile (Chili)
- Ipade Business School (Mexico)
- American University in Caire (Egypt),
- University of Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Monash University Clayton Campus (Australia)
- Curtin Business school (Australia)
Gain an insight into alternative teaching methods in a management discipline of your choice, connected to your study at the school. If you prefer to spend more than a semester abroad, you can sign up for a dual award degree and spend a full academic year at a partner institution.
emlyon business school offers dual-award degree programs with, for example, the Moscow Academy of Finance (Russia), WHU (Koblenz, Germany), EBS Business School (Wiesbaden, Germany) or Hanken School of Economics (Helsinki, Finland).